The Telephone Counselling Specialists.
1) We are a not for profit organisation
2) We only use degree qualified Psychotherapists on our help line.
3) We supply monthly reports (Not quarterly)
Holate Provides its services in two very different ways.
1) We can provide our services for SME s on a "Pay as you use" basis so you are always in control of costs.
2) We can supply a full Employee Assistance Program. With the bonus of knowing that continuity of care is our prime concern, your employees can build a lasting relationship of non judgemental trust and caring with our psychotherapists, even if they go onto face to face counselling the psychotherapist they first spoke to, will always be on hand for crisis issues.
We only use Psychotherapists who are trained to degree level who have practised in their own right for a minimum of three years.
Why would you want to trust the mental health of your employees to an "accredited counsellor" with as little 450 hours training? That is only 12 weeks of training, We think that is simply not good enough.
We want you to be totally involved in our work whether you are referring a client to us or simply receiving the feedback from us we want to give you as much information as we can to help you refine or create the best policies for your company and employees.
We feel to keep you informed and in touch with your workforce Monthly reports are essential. If you put in place a policy you need to get feedback on how it is affecting your workforce and so your companies productivity. Quarterly reports are simply not enough.
Our reports list over fifty different issues that we regularly deal with on our help line. Over 78% of employees calls have a counselling aspect to them and you can be sure that the best trained people will be there to help.
So don't compromise with your EAP. Your company and employees deserve better
That's why there is Holate